KHED CITY –
A Gateway For Indian and Multinational Companies
Khed City has harnessed the full power of favourable conditions for industrial development. It is designed to promote a flourishing coexistence of both Indian and multinational companies belonging to various industrial sectors; and extends umpteen opportunities to companies with an aim to make it big in India.
Clear Title Land
Best In Class Infrastructure
Valid Environment Clearance
Walk to Work Culture
Excellent Logistics Connectivity
Khed City Masterplan
Domestic Tariff Area (Non SEZ)
India’s domestic market offers versatile opportunities for Indian companies and MNCs. Spread over 700 acres as phase one, Khed City’s Domestic Tariff Area provides a special platform for companies which cater predominantly to the Indian market.
Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
As per India’s SEZ Act & Rules, a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is a Deemed Foreign Land for the purpose of tariffs and duties. Companies which are predominantly export oriented are located within an SEZ. The Khed City SEZ is a Sector Specific SEZ of 100 Ha for companies from Engineering & Electronic Sectors. A company’s eligibility to be located in the SEZ is determined by the Unit Approval Committee (UAC) upon granting a Letter of Approval (LoA) from development commissioner SEEPZ.
Non Industrial Area
Khed City is an integrated city. It is a synthesis of every aspect of a convenient city life. It upholds a walk-to-work culture and therefore provides support services, educational, entertainment, healthcare, utility services and other facilities for its citizens. The Non Industrial area has dedicated areas for support services and commercial spaces.
Proposed Support Facilities
- Industrial Amenities: Police Station, Fire Station, Industrial training Institutes / Research Centre, Industrial Canteen, Offices of Industries, Parking Lots
- Support Amenities: School & Colleges, Clinics / Health Centres, Sports Complex/ recreation Centre / Gym, Shops (small), Library, Support Services
- Commercials: Hotel / Service Apartment, Super Market / Shopping Mall, Restaurants, Banks, Showrooms, Fuel Stations
Best In Class
100 MW sanctioned
40 MW available
7 ML Water storage
58 Lane KM Road network
Best In Class Infrastructure
Khed City provides cutting edge infrastructural facilities to form a strong support system for any manufacturing unit. In a planned city where the supporting infrastructure is already provided for, the setup time for manufacturing units is greatly cut down. This in turn accelerates growth since units can start operating and earn returns within a shorter timeframe.
- Storage & distribution infra functional
- Water management includes supply of pure water to distribution of recycled water
- Rainwater harvesting for sustainable development
- Storm water collection and disposal system for safe and efficient handling
- 7 ML storage in place, Infrastructure to lift 2 MLD water is ready
- 50 MLD water reservation in process with the Govt.
- 58 Lane KM Road network in place
- Out-Zone Infra “State Highway 103, approach to Khed City widened & strengthened for speedy and safe access to Khed City”
- In-Zone Infra “Spine road & network of internal roads built to IRC standards”
- 24 x 7 security personals
- 100 MW sanctioned power
- 40 MW available at site
- Two 33/11 KV functioning Substations
- New MRS 220/33 KV of 100 MVA being setup by MSETCL
- Supply of piped Industrial gas by Mahesh Gas Limited (MaGL) & Torrent Power.
- ICT infrastructure and services by Tata Teleservices Services available.
- Modern and efficient firefighting system in place
- Ambulance facility available on site
Khed Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
- Model ITI, Just 15 Kms from KHED CITY
- Kayani Group PPP with the state government
- More than 1000 people trained, ensure pool of skilled manpower
- Customised course possible